What do I mean by vitality?
It's more than having the energy to do what you want to do. It involves your whole body, mind, spirit and conscious awareness. You feel AWEmaZing, have lots of vigour, your mind is clear and focused and you are subject to outpourings of inspiration and ingenuity.
It’s feeling the energy of life and creation pulsing thru you, thrumming in every cell of your being.
It is being connected to source energy, the energy of creation. It’s a feeling of joie de vivre- a keen or buoyant enjoyment of life, the desire to jump out of bed in the morning filled with wonder and eagerly anticipating the awe that awaits.
And not just ordinary awe. Its Divine Awe where you become One with the All That IS, look upon your creation and be AWEmazed at how its evolved. You feel “the glories of the universe bursting inside your senses causing your energy to uplift, your vibration to accelerate, your being to soar and your genius to burst forth through every cell of you! –
There's more power in a moment of this exhilarating awe than in any other moment I've ever experienced. It lets you power up the high vibe energy that uplifts your life and the world and run a ripple of exhilaration through consciousness that brings us all to new levels of ourselves.” Soleria Green, Visionary Network
That’s the vitality you can experience when you live as the Divine You!
How do you attain that vim and vigour?
If you are familiar with my work you know one of my mantras is Everything Is Energy; The rocks, the trees, the skies, the seas, the things you see as alive and what you don’t traditionally think as energetic, such as your coffee table and the metal your car is made of.
Energy is always transforming and we can tap into its highest vibration. If you are feeling less energetic than you wish, imagine a beautiful multicoloured mesh of light skimming that energy from you, the way you clean debris from a pool. That lower vibing energy is transformed into the highest frequency of bliss and gratitude and returned to you, all sparkly and a new feeling of thriving vitality imbues into you.
Sourcing and Sustaining Vitality
You can source vitality directly or indirectly.
Indirectly by using other methods such as:
- Synching up to the emotions of Gratitude, joy and using that energy to enliven you.
- Associating with inspiring high energy people and tapping into the energy of that environment.
- Using the allies I wrote of in my connecting series…. Crystals, essences, aromatherapy, ascended masters and angels can connect you to vital life forces.
Directly by conjoining to Source
When I was learning to be a medical intuitive I learned not to use my personal energy to energetically regenerate others but to tap directly into source energy and let it move thru me. My wise teacher Dr. Richard Jelusich taught us to request that some of that energy remain with us. Since then I have learned to merge with that source energy and become the energy rather than be a vessel for it to flow thru.
There are many ways you can directly unify with this never ending high frequency source power. You can call it in, search it out, or tap into it in your deep wild core.
If you are uncertain what I mean, here’s a quick and easy way.
- Ensure you are in a high frequency energy by thinking of something that you feel blissful about. Use the definition of awe above to get you there.
- Intend to find the source of vitality, a sentient energy, an aspect of the creator of All That IS.
- Feel yourself get bigger than your physicality, your energy is expanding until it is bigger than the earth, as big as the cosmos.
- Now allow yourself to be drawn to source energy. Feel its signature essence and dance with it. Let it flow into you and you into it. Merge, become one with it. Know its unlimitedness, its omnipresence.
- Now return to your physicality bringing that source energy with you. Be aware of it reverberating in every fibre of your body, mind and spirit. It is laying down cell memory and establishing neural pathways so you will thrive and have the vitality you desire in every moment.