Singing uninhibitedly from your heart with joy and passion raises your frequency and level of consciousness. When you are actualizing your desires from this place they flow easily and effortlessly. You merely need a passing thought with no attachment and voila. It shows up at the perfect time.
So don't just sing for your supper! Sing for anything you desire
If you are doing an activity that requires creativity and its flagging ... Sing!
For example: Writing may flow more easily if you move or sing for a minute or two, with the intention of accessing your creative brain. Singing shifts your focus in the same way as moving does. You use the creative side of your brain when you sing.
Singing or toning can do some very wild things. Sometimes energy workers are guided to tone at a certain vibrational frequency which will break up stagnation in the body or bring an area of the body into a higher healthy vibe. It's as if they are a crystal bowl. In fact, since we are made up of water and minerals, both crystalline structures, we are crystal bowls.
Singing Do's and Don'ts
So in a minute you can actually practice while reading this blog.
But first some guidelines:
- Sing without criticizing yourself . You may have a good voice so this isn’t a challenge, but still, even if you are a good singer stay out of your head.
- Sing from your heart. Tom Kenyon, a channel for the Hathors and Mary Magdalene energy, has a CD called the Ghandarva Experience where he created a song to call in the Elohim (the angels whose job is to sing praises to God all day). He wanted to call the Elohim in to chant gratitude to them to thank them for what they do. He said that the very high vibrational energy of gratitude is like candy to them. But, he cautions, if you get into your head and are thinking about the proper way to chant ohm they will know its not coming from your heart and the lower vibration energy will chase them away.
- So sing with passion. Let the song fill your heart when you want to increase your vibes and move into even higher consciousness.
- Get into it as if you were a child again. Have fun. Sing nursery rhymes. Something bouncy. "This old man he played one, he played knick knack on a drum; two on his shoe; three on his knee; four on the floor". Maybe you have a grandparent or relative from another country who sang songs to you. Sing those songs.
- Perhaps you love opera or classical music. The Hallelujah Chorus raises my vibration because I find it so exhilarating. Put on a CD, or search on you tube for your favorite music and sing along.
Make Up a Silly Song
Next, I want you to make up a song,
This is something I’ve gotten quite good at. When my Siamese cat, Sugar was alive she'd urge me to go to bed when she thought I was staying up and disturbing her night fun. She sounded as if she was scolding me so I made up a nonsense song and she quieted down. Sometimes I sang for five minutes so I could finish off what I was doing on the computer and sometimes she settled down so I could work longer.
Now I make up songs when I want to have something happen, singing about what my life is like as if its already there. It's more entertaining than listening to the radio sometimes.
I also make up silly songs when I'm with my mom who has Altzheimers, She can tell by the look on my face and my accompanying movements that I'm being silly and it shifts her out of worry and we have fun together.
Go ahead and make up a song. Knock your socks off. Don't worry about being in tune or words rhyming, just have fun!!!
A Mystical Experience
Discover your song: Your universal song that is your essence.
One way to do this is too go into a deep meditative state, focus on an object like a candle flame or a crystal ball or a bowl of water with a dark bottom. Alternately, you can do it when you are in deeply relaxed state with no mind chatter. Ask to hear your song. Don't have any expectation about how it will come to you. It took me an afternoon to get mine. It comes quickly for some people and it takes several sessions for others.
How will you know if it is your song? It will feel so right, your body will respond and your heart will expand. You might tingle, you might cry. You'll know.
Sing it to yourself several times when it comes through. I had a limiting belief at the time I got my song, that I had a poor memory. I remembered my song even if months went buy before I thought of it.
I was guided to share a way to go into the void where everything is created.
The process is: Breathe, relax, Remember bliss, then connect to divine universal energy. Set your intention to receive your song. You may get words, pictures, colours with it.
Focus on a candle flame or crystal ball with inclusions. Soften your Focus look past the object so it isn't really clear. Look at the whole and notice the rainbows and look for images in the ball. Then listen. The ball below can give you something to look at, but if it doesn't work, I suggest the real thing.
Let me know what happens in the comments below or on my facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/thedivineU/