HOW TO BECOME A GENIUS GENIE --
THE ART OF UPLIFTING GENIUS IN OTHERS
Over the years I've learned the art of uplifting genius in people.
I can listen it powerfully so that it literally gets pulled right out ot them. I can energise it for them so they live in streaming genius flow. I can say words that call them into themselves and open up their innate, unique genius to be expressed even more powerfully into the world.
Here are some tips to making that so in your world today:
1. Never ever utter a single word out of your mouth that could possibly diminish another person. Don't give them your opinion. Don't tell them how they can do it better. Only ever speak words to them that celebrate and honour their already amazing genius.
2. No matter how they're presenting themselves, don't buy in to a lesser view of them. Fight hard with yourself on this one folks. Insist to yourself that they are amazing - that they have so much to offer the world. And then engage with them from that place to go forward with their brilliance.
3. Listen with every cell of you (not just your ears) to what they're saying. So many people struggle to get their genius into words. Often they're saying far less than they intend to. So your job as a genius listener is to pull that genius from them by giving your attention to the potential that's waiting inside them to be birthed into creation.
4. Forget processing stuff. Throw it all away now. Know that every person you deal with is whole, powerful, awesome, amazing, brilliant, genius -- and what you are willing to see there is exactly what will show up! And that applies to yourself as well. If something comes up in your life, instead of going inward to ask what's wrong that needs to be fixed -- go outward and ask 'What potential is this offering me?' 'What genius is it pointing me towards?' 'What gems can I glean from this moment in time to move my life forward now?'
5. Make yourself a Genius Genie. Set one of your missions in life to unleash the genius in everyone you meet -- and have fun doing it. You'll be amazed at how magical your life becomes and how many awesome genii will show up in the space of that for you.