When you focus on life as your divine self, you come from your deep wild core where you experience well being and everything is in divine order, and you see everyone into a brilliant higher vibeing conscious version of themselves.
You listen, expecting to hear the most fascinating comments, and with that energy they do indeed speak from their own divine perspective.
You look around in wonder at your environment and it unveils its beauty and you attract synchronicities.
When you focus from a divine frequency, you experience clarity about your next actions. If you don't get this clarity you know it is time to BE and wait until the clarity comes. Ask yourself, "What can I do that is joyful or fun in this next moment". Notice how your focus changes. Your physical energy shifts, you may relax and your thoughts may slow and become serene.
In a stagnant situation where you are unsure of your next moves, or even in serious or critical situations, shifting to this divine bigger picture focus will lighten any dense energy and provide a new way to think or approach the circumstances.
"How To" Quickly Shift Into Divine Focus Mode.
If you have been distracted, have briefly slipped into a less than desired vibration and want a fairly quick way to shift your focus, try this one minute mindfulness meditiation.
- Breathe in and out and release tension.
- Look around the room and see what item calls your attention.
- Do not label what it is, pretend you have never encountered anything like it before.
- Walk over to it (movement changes your vibration)
- Connect with the divine energy of the object and its creator
- Examine it as if it was the most fascinating thing that you have ever seen. If possible use all your senses:
- touch and notice the texture,
- smell it.
- listen to what sound it makes if you rub it or use your pen to gently strike it. Maybe even touch your it to your tongue and see what it tastes like.
- Notice the colours, the way the light reflects on it.
If you are in a situation where you can't move to an object, modify the exercise slightly. You can select something on the table, your pen, a picture on the wall, even your shirt or other piece of clothing. Anything can be amazing.
Or you can breathe, take a drink of water or coffee and focus on its divine properties and origin.
By taking your focus off the situation that is stagnant or challenging, and putting it on something else, you will be return to the original circumstances with a new higher frequency energy, and see it from a greater, divine perspective with new possibilities.
Now that you know the benefits to perceiving the world from a Divine Perspective, practice sustaining an uplifted your focus and experience life as the most Divine You, you can be. Its AWEsome.