This can be used to avoid fear or feeling powerful emotions.
It gives you a feeling of purpose when you feel it might be inappropriate to slip into your daily routine.
Instead of checking in and seeing what you really need to do to take care of yourself and honouring that, it gives you an excuse to keep going - to appear strong.
It goes against being your divine self.
When you find yourself turning away from you, here is a tip I have found works well.
"If my best friend was experiencing this, what would I do for her?"
Then be still. Imagine something that puts you in a space of the highest frequency of unconditional love and acceptance and go within. Feel that love and see the light of your expanded field.
See what ideas come.
- You might imagine running her a bath in a room full of candles and a fluffy towel followed by a restful nap.
- Heating her up a cup of hot full bodied soup.
- Playing her favorite to music and suggesting she allow it to take her to wonderful places.
- Dancing together, Moving your bodies to music, singing, going for a walk
- Suggesting she just Be Still and allow all of her thoughts and emotions to emerge.
- Suggesting she Ask her angels, guides, saints to hold her as she experiences her feelings.
As a best friend, sometimes we know that we need to be physically present and provide hugs, accompany our friend on a walk, to run errands with them, to just be there quietly.
- If you are being your own best friend, it can be challenging to reach out and call someone to be with you when you are in the midst of uncertainty, but take a deep breath and make the effort.
- I know I feel honoured that someone considers me enough of a friend to reach out to me when they need some love and support and I want to be there for them. You are actually doing someone a favor by allowing them to be there for you.
- Personally when I need a friend, I have often found by setting the intention, my like minded friends who I am connected energetically to somehow know to pick up the phone and offer. The universe always provides.
Uncertain or unpredicatable situations are great opportunities to perceive something in a new way and choose actions that acknowlege the amazing potential in that
Another way to take care of you is to be aware of your own magnificent divinity, and connect with your deep wild core (that for me is located behind my 2nd and 3rd chakra, in front of my spine).
- Breathe into that place and feel your radiant marvelous beingness expand beyond your physicality, as your field becomes bigger than your dwelling place, your city, country, as big as our holy mother earth.
- Connect with All living things on the earth, and everything that is energy. Feel your Oneness with it all, and with the universe and multiverse. Bask in the splendor and abundance of it all.
- Dwell in the Allness of Creation and vibrate as you become it all. Hear the music of the spheres, see the amazing colours that have been newly created and immerse yourself allowing it to integrate into your soul.
- Ask your divine self for any messages or gifts to guide you in the uncertain times. You may wish to ask for clear guidance that as my friend, herbal expert Joy Bothwick says, is kindergarten simple.
Uncertain times and uncommon events are a part of life. We can choose to respond in healthy ways that honour our divine nature and enhance our lives. What are your favorite ways to deal with the waves of life?