You’ve no doubt heard the saying roll with the punches. When you live from the divine perspective, there really are no punches. You look at each opportunity that presents itself from its highest potential energy to do something differently, to eagerly move forward, to stop waltzing and to dance the cha-cha.
So remember this and think of all the wonderous options for action or non action you can choose in this next month.
Flexibility is characterized by a ready capability to adapt to new, different, or changing circumstances. It is a chance to transform. As I say on my BeyondtheInfiniteDoorway.com website, you can journey into the moreness, discover what is beyond the your expectations of the extraordinary, past anything you can imagine.
I think for many people, September brings the energy of new beginnings we experienced as children returning to school. This September also brings a solar eclipse on the 12th/13th, a lunar eclipse, blood moon on September 28, and there are some who are speculating that a gamma ray is bringing super powerful ascension energy on that date as well 1. Others are identifying the energy as huge light energy waves which will metaphysically transform the earth and humanity into higher consciousness and love 2
Whatever this infusion is, in my work with The Visionary Network, I have been experiencing this potent energy as transcendent, transformative, consciousness raising and able to launch a shift in everyone’s life.
Hence the importance of flexibility. So how do you increase your flexibility?
- Of course my first step is almost always: Remember to Breathe.
- Set your intention to have an open mind, believe anything is possible and the outcome is always good.
- You may want to have an affirmation: I embrace the energy of unexpected situations as exciting opportunities to try something new. Life is good and things are always working out for me.
- Connect with your highest self and Divine Source energy and ask for a variety of approaches to any circumstances. When you practice flexibility in everyday circumstances it provides a foundation for malleability in times when you may feel the need to control a situation.
- Take care of yourself, Get plenty of sleep/rest, eat well, drink lots of water and play. You may want to stretch and move to increase your physical flexibility, visualizing a corresponding increase in your mental, emotional and spiritual flexibility as well.
I hope you are looking forward with eager anticipation to the potent energy that’s going to be available and tap into its transcendent power. Be sure and comment about your experiences below or on The Divine You facebook page