To me living transcendently includes taking your passions and moving thru the world and the universe as that greater power to create your life and influence the world around you. It involves interacting with and connecting to every sentient energy in a new way. It's more than becoming one and cocreating with every living being. Its seeing with new eyes, or perhaps hearing with new eyes. Putting on new perspecticles and engaging new senses.
Is it possible to sustain this transcendent state for longer periods of time, knowing this is what divine living is really about? I believe it is.
For several months I have been writing a book about fantastical transcendent experiences where the highly conscious spiritually aware characters go beyond their already awemazing lives and receive their super powers to enable them to make a difference in the world, the omniverse and the universe. I experience exhaulted transcension in the flow state as I receive ideas and put them into words. I am all things; the observer, the transcendent one, and the author and more. And I have periods when I live in this state a great deal of the time as I go about my day to day life. I expect things to go well and they do.
You might say this isn't much different than living a higher conscious divine life, but somehow there is more. Its difficult to define, but its definitely relating to life at a different level. It helps that I've been participating in conversations about transcendence recently in our Visionary Network Consciousness Creation calls and I've been participating in an event "Living the Transcendent Dream Webinar Adventure" for Advanced Grads. There is a free public Facebook event called Sourcing a Transcendent World with daily videos which include guided visualizations by Soleira and Santari Green if you are called to discover more.
I'm including the wonderful words of my Danish friend, the high vibing creator of Magic Moms, and writer of The Magic Tales Sophia Noohra who describes her experience with transcendence. It offers a practical look at incorporating transcendence into the day to day reality
"Today's contribution from my corner of the world ;-):
What’s transcendent living to me? It’s not about being happy all the time, though the level of happiness is increasing dramatically as I/we grow. It’s more a feeling of being part of life as a huge and significant factor, with the authoritative power completely integrated, being the creator and co-creator and seeing this showing up around me.
Earlier on this journey, I had it pinned down to the balance between these two:
What’s good for me?
What do I love and like?
What nurtures me?
What makes my heart sing?
What’s my purpose in life?
What’s actually happening in my life?
Is there alignment?
Transcendence, I guess, is being 100 % aligned on all these aspects to a degree where they vanish completely and miracles, instant manifestation and abundance dominate the space of attention. So still on the way but enjoying it as we go along.
The way to get this far has been back and forth many times but looking back there has also been specific steps to extract from the journey:
1. Figuring out what was important for me. How do I treat myself the right way to grow and flourish? What does make my heart sing? How would I most love to spend my days and my life? With whom?
This meant paying more attention to this instead of focusing too much on what was happening in my life.
2. I would ignore what was happening for some time realising that if I couldn’t change it now, then the perfect time would appear later.
3. Extracting something positive and growthful from the actual circumstances though they didn’t quite meet my ideal surroundings. Realising that perception and awareness can grow and expand in any situation and often you’re invited to take a bigger leap when the situation involves a lot of tension or involves the whole range of your sensory system. Learning to ride these times like being on a surfboard on a wave is quite rewarding.
4. Switching to eternal time. This is a big one. Since I’ve been able to see from a more eternal perspective, things are moving along more smoothly because I somehow know that it doesn’t have to happen now to be good or right. I don’t lose anything if something’s not working out now. And I'm in no rush either. This perspective has guided my attention to wanting to see eternity in everything on a practical level, and Life began to respond to me from this perspective too. For example, projects that I would throw in the bin beforehand because I didn’t succeed, I now know that they may not be due in years maybe. But someday, by my hand or somebody else’s, they’ll manifest. Or they initially were meant to be added to the collective as inspiration.
5. Shifting my perception from “Who am I?” to “What am I about?” Becoming a bigger player without a defined or fixed identity – no identity at all - changed everything. More and more the real come-from-place is me being a Creator from Pure Consciousness. This ripples through and changes the surrounding reality fast.
The journey doesn’t have to go through these steps. My journey just happened to do so. And of course, the two latest steps 4 and 5 are absolutely the most powerful and transcendent ones, I find.
I/we are not fully there at a 100 % yet, but it is increasing significantly in our family as we’re a field growing with love, miraculous events, music and laughter, utmost respect, ecstatic admiration and awe.
On a practical level for me, it turns out like this:
• I have the freedom to do what I like doing. I don’t feel bound by “I have to” or “I ought to”. I don’t need to please other people. I don’t have to have a lot of money to feel free. I’m guided by a genuine sense of liberty to do and be what’s good and right for me and for all. This is fairly new by the way. I was the complete opposite for many, many years.
• I write daily. For some reason, writing lifts me tremendously. I even get to make children’s books with my own drawings. This process began 8 years ago and I didn’t get anywhere with it then. For years, they were hidden away. Now, they make my heart sing again, and I completely lose track of time and place, when I work. In addition, it’s with a smile on my face and giggles because the realm of these stories is so light and filled with fun and ease. Writing The Magic Tales has the same effect. They lift me, expand my sensory system and understanding of what we are about in this period on this planet and in an eternal sense too.
• I get to spend a lot of time with my children. They are a constant inspiration and very good company. And it's not “just” actual time face to face. I get to spend time in the realm of them and their Infinity, if we can call it that. Karl and I are fortunate enough to be able to recognize their vastness and impact on us and this life. This means that we extract their essence and nurture it to come forth daily. Being with the children like this, enhances their sense of being in and participating in this life, they have a good self-understanding/knowing, they are encouraged to follow their inner guidance and use their potential – even though this sometimes clashes with the outer expectations, we, as parents, stand by them. And this perspective or attitude pays back multiple times on our lives, our self-understanding/knowing and our respect for the many aspects of a visionary family on the move.
• I have a brilliant network of lovely people that inspire, guide, support and exchange with me. Beforehand, I wanted to travel more because I felt more like a global citizen that just somebody from Denmark. Well, technology has sorted this out for me, since I travel the world every day when engaging with my network all over the world. How can that not make me happy?
• I’m surrounded by love. This is a biggie too. Growing up, I never imagined that I would ever be able to be in a healthy loving relationship. I simply didn’t think it possible. That’s very different now. As Karl said the other day, it’s awesome how the love for another person can keep growing. And that’s exactly how we both feel. The more we grow in being, expression, connection, awareness and good vibes in general the more our love grows too. For each other, the children and life itself. And it not just from moment to moment, it’s being a sustainable thing in our lives that also helps us keep the overview and the spirit high when something obnoxious happens."
For those of us in the Webinar Adventure living as a transcendent being is not theoretical it's experiential. When you experience transcendence on the calls and in your life it is easier to understand it.
I invite you to open your awareness and ask yourself "What is transcendence for me?" and then let that definition and energy inform you what the next steps are for you to take. It may be just being still and letting the energy imbue into you. Or you may be called to play as a transcendent passionate being surpassing your already Divine Life.
I'd love for you to write your definition of transcendence on the Divine You facebook page
Image by Joseph Klopakca purchased from 123rf
My thanks to Sophia Noohra for allowing me to use her post. Sophia is a Magic Mom and a Visionary. She has two girls and two boys at 19, 13, 11 and 5 yrs of age.
She loves engaging in Life at Its Peak whether it be Relationships, Children, Environment, Education, Wealth etc.... as a Visionary its just natural for her to be on the Edge of the New and In the Moment with Life at the same time.
She's also sourcing the New within the Realm of The Magical Motherhood. Translating the Vibes into Words and Actions of Now & Tomorrow.