Make it a fun experience. Imagine yourself at the end of December 2017 after having spent the year living as the authentic Master of Divinity that you are.
- Get into some clothes that make you feel like that divine being. It could be a dramatic dress and makeup, or your coziest flannel pj’s.
- Make a hot beverage and find a quiet cozy space to curl up or stretch out.
- Breath and feel your body release any tension and allow your mind to wander.
- Reflect on the past year and celebrate any happy experiences you enjoyed.
- Feel yourself connect with your divine core essence,
- Let your mind empty easily and effortlessly.
- If your mind wants to think you may wish to still it by using the mantra 'Sahasrara Im'. This mantra connects your individual consciousness with the universal consciousness.
- Now feel the energy around you. (It may be hectic from the holiday activity and you may be picking up the energy of humanity and world events. If so see it flowing out, leaving the planet and transforming into higher vibration energy to be used for greater purpose.) Feel into the newest energy of the infant era, full of harmony, collaboration, light and love and new ideas never before conceived of. Feel the freedom and expansion.
- Get into your highest frequency bliss, in the void of creation. Perhaps jump into the white hole from where you can draw all the qualities, skills and possibilities you desire. As you dive down see yourself in 2017 living in alignment with your passions in life. See your newest genuine ‘in-the-moment Self as it comes alive claiming its divine superpowers. Observe your expanded Divine Self living the life you desire, without specifics. Just feel the joy and anticipation of the limitless possibilities as you live passionately choosing what excites you in each moment.
- Relishing each now moment,
- Choosing to perceive every situation from the highest perspective,
- Accessing boundless energy and vitality,
- Living an expanded open minded and open hearted reality full of choice and freedom,
- Living in the peace that passes understanding, knowing that no matter what chaos and dis-ease occurs around you, or on your surface you are centered deep in joy filled well-being,
- Exuding and experiencing unconditional acceptance and love,
- Achieving order, balance, bliss, certainty, clarity, harmony, generosity, curiosity, contentment, presence, serenity, and other high vibeing qualities you wish to actualize,
- Connecting with the wonder of everyone and every thing on the earth and in the cosmos,
- Experiencing your self as a Divine energy of All That IS,
- Collaborating with others who share your passion and "get you",
- Attracting an abundance of everything good beautiful and (w)holy,
Claim this and any other attributes and experiences you wish to actualize in 2017.
- Bounce out of the white hole and go out into the quantum field, create a wave with all these energies and turn them into material particles and experiences in your current reality. Sense and with extreme feeling, know yourself to be magnetizing and living them.
Create New Traditions
You may wish to ensure New Years Eve and Day is filled with experiences you want to actualize in the coming year.
Auld Lang Syne is a traditionally sung at midnight Dec 31 remembering "times long past" and old friends and love Rather than singing that you may want to sing a new song. I used google translate to find the Scots Gaelic words for 'To new good times ahead'.
You can actually fit it into the same tune. Instead of 'Should old aquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind', sing 'Gu ùr math amannan air adhart - to new good times ahead.' I'm still working on the next line, but the old lyrics "We'll take a cup o' kindness yet" which refers to the tradition of raising a glass, or a cup o' kindness meaning with "good will, friendship and kind regard" still fits nicely, as kindness is a key attribute I want to see in 2017 and beyond.
I'd love it if you feel inspired to write a new New Years Eve anthem..... Please share it on my Divine You Facebook page
January 1-12 Set the Energy for the Whole Year
Here's a mindfulness practice I tried last year. You may wish to follow it for the first 12 days of January. Imagine that each day represents a month of the year. (January 1 would be January, January 2 would be February etc.) Live each day with the intentions you wish to practice each year. Perhaps you may wish to feel the joy and anticipation of the limitless possibilities as you live passionately choosing what excites you in each moment. Include actions that indicate what you value: open-mindedness, unconditional acceptance, generosity and more. In this way your Divine intentions will proceed you into each month. I would suggest you make a note at the beginning of each month in your calendar to remind you of the theme for that month.