Feel into the awemazing cosmic energy as you read the blog and try some of the activities I posted on my ginadianneharding.com site.
Connect to your Divine Spark, and let it grow into a huge blaze. Spread your light to the world and share your awemazing gifts as a galactic birthday present to our fledgling infant age. Happy 4th Birthday to the New Golden Age of Consciousness. As we enter into a 'one' year of new beginnings, lets see how we can collaborate to fashion the world we came here to create.
Today is the 4th birthday of the New Era. Dec 21 2012 was considered the end of one World Age and the beginning of another. Although this was the exact midway point when the winter solstice was in conjunction with the galactic equator in actuality it takes about 36 years for the complete conjunction to occur. Astronomically it began in August 1987 with a rare situation, when 8 planets aligned in a configuration called a Grand Trine. It will close in about 2018. So, as I mentioned in yesterdays blog, the earth, sun and our solar system are still in close enough alignment for the energy of the Shift of the Ages to still be occurring. The golden age is still newly born.
In 2013 there was a global 1st birthday party hosted by the Shift Network, but I have found no mention of celebrations this year. So lets have our own celebration. Now, 4 years later, it’s time to mark the Fourth birthday by sharing what one might say are miraculous occurrences in the world. If you feel energy in numbers, 2017 is a universal 1 year. The beginning of a new cycle. Even greater things are coming.
Although many people were concerned that 2012 would herald the end of the world, others chose to see it as the magnificent start of a new ‘thrivaliscous’ global era. That call feels even stronger today. It’s up to us to co-create this new era together in the decades ahead. My pal Soleria Green has just created a facebook group called Global Citizens Unite. In this group we don’t complain about the state of the world. We live as the embodiment of the world we choose to create. We are visionaries co-creating an awesome future for us all.
Laszlo Szombatfalvy, age 89, – one of Sweden’s most successful investors of all time, is urging on the younger generation to rethink global governance. Now he has issued a large award for the best idea to replace the current global governance system, through a competition called ‘A New Shape’.
My visionary buddies have already responded to the call and are developing a written vision of how this new global society could be structured.
In the last few years we have seen the breakdown of old bureaucratic structures and the will of the people for massive change. We may not agree with how some of it appears to be unfolding, but we can focus on examples of what we want to see. Standing Rock was an inspiring positive example of what can happen when people collaborate to stand strong and protect what they believe in. We can all make a difference.
If you google what good things happened in 2016 alone, you will find a lot.
They include advances in medicine, new technologies created by young people that include cleaning up the environment, new perspectives of leadership and business,
Here are a few, some I could find documentation for others I’ve read about but haven’t taken the time to validate.
- The ozone layer is repairing itself and all the work we did to get rid of those aerosol chemicals was actually worth it.
- A plane went around the entire world without a drop of fuel!”The first round-the-world flight by a solar-powered plane was completed by Solar Impulse 2 on Tuesday in Abu Dhabi. The plane, with a wider wingspan than that of a Boeing 747, began its fossil-fuel-free journey back in March 2015.
- Indian officials reported that volunteers planted almost 50 million trees According to reports, some 800,000 volunteers worked 24 hours to get the job done as part of the commitment India made at the Paris Climate Conference last year.
- a 9 year old girl who noticed homeless people on her walks to and from school started her own charity and passes out hand-sewn cloth bags filled with life’s little necessities — such as feminine hygiene products, soap, socks and toothpaste — to homeless women.
- A barber in London England has been giving haircuts to the homeless for several years, but his generosity was publicized this year.
- Scientists figured out how to link robotic limbs with the part of the brain that deals with intent to move so people don’t have to think about how they will move the limb, it can just happen.
- The Anglican church resolved to solemnize same-sex unions the same as opposite-sex unions which required a super majority of all three orders of the church (lay, clergy, bishop).
- The Rabbinical Assembly issued a resolution affirming the rights of transgender and non-conforming individuals.
- Toys R Us is Offering Quiet Shopping Hour for kids with autism this holiday season.
- Death by heart disease has decreased by 70% in the United States
- At least 2 countries have given the environment rights as persons.
- Two brothers saw color for the first time thanks to specially-designed glasses
- Portugal ran its entire nation solely on renewable energy for four days straight
- What hopeful, inspiring – and just plain awemazing things have you seen happening in the world? What about what’s happening in your life?
- What limitless possibilities do you want to happen in the nascent new era. What are the key foundational pieces we need to ensure its successful growth and development? How can you contribute to that happening. Two I hold close to my heart are harmony and collaboration.
- What stirs you about the idea of a global community and a global era? What do you want to make a difference about?
So, Lets collaborate with each other and with the golden era of consciousness, have fun, inspire and be inspired to create a world we have long yearned for and remembered. Happy Birthday!
Image by Annie Spratt from Unsplash.