There is lots going on in the world that may have acted as a distraction from living your Divine Life. Is it time to refocus your attention/intentions?
As we all know, what we focus our attention on is what we create. My friend, Adela Rubio commented on a recent Facebook post that we need to focus on what we are for, rather than what we are against.
I heard an interesting observation from Mastering Alchemy’s Jim Self that we have created our own Reality TV. I wonder, in this time of reality TV with all its drama and excess, has the mass consciousness created our own reality TV shows in 3D life?
As I have noted in previous blogs, we are coming to the end of a nine year cycle. Time for completion, celebrating achievements, feeling fulfilled. We are in a zero point zone until 1:1:1 (2+0+1+7) a perfect time for reviewing your life choices, deciding how you want to engage with life, and asking the right questions:
Asking the ‘Right’ Questions.
When I tune into writing the Divine You blog,I engage Source energy in a variety of ways. Today I pulled a card from the “Art Through the Starstream Oracle” deck by Cheryl Yambrach Rose. It referred to the holy grail quest and said “Remember to Ask The ‘Right’ Question…So many outcomes could have ended up differently if the ‘right’ question had been asked in the first place. Don’t hesitate, Ask. “
So tune in, go inside and ask for guidance about the ‘right’ questions for you. Of course, there really is no right or wrong, no duality. When I got this card, I researched what the 'right' question Parzifel needed to ask according to the grail legend. One article spoke of a question that demonstrated compassion and took into consideration the wellbeing of others.
When you ask your Divine Self, see what questions resonate, what guides you to create your preferred divine reality. Perhaps some of the following may resonate….
- What is it you really want? Do you know? Set aside some quality envisioning and journaling so you are clear.
- How do you choose what you want?
- What would create your own sense of fulfillment, of wellbeing, what (as Abraham says thru Ester Hicks) feels best?
- If you could design and create your personal world and your community, what would the outcomes be? (Remember not to get too specific, the universe can take your vision and come up with something more than you could ever imagine).
Once you have identified what you desire, here are some ideas to generate the outcomes you are consciously creating. As always, begin by getting in the biggest picture and highest frequency of bliss.
- Step into the next level of awareness to further spiritual awakening. Look at the earth and the world with unconditional love. Remember back to when you were part of creating it. See the experiment in all its glory, look for the greatness. Lift it into the highest dimensions in the cosmic ooze of creation. See the divine spark in everything and everyone and gently blow on the flame to increase its brilliance, its strength. Take this perpective with you as you go into the world and look for the spark in every individual you meet, zinging it with Ruach - Life Giving Breath – Divine Spirit
- Then get a bit practical. Make intentional decisions on how you want to engage your passions and contribute to world and how you choose to experience it.
- When you chose to focus on higher frequency thoughts and activities rather than allowing external events to fragment your soul and spirit, you will be able to actualize and maintain your life in the flow.
- Live in present moment and realize that “what if’s” often don’t happen. We are observers of the worlds play that often really doesn't affect us. We are the creators, writers, directors and actors in our own life's production and can choose what to respond to.
- Make a choice of how you will feel and generally respond to events even before they happen. Hold that higher vibration that influences your direction, the world's direction.
- Consider whether you have a particular task to fulfill in influencing the world’s direction. It may even be a cosmic universal role For example, you may want to consider taking on the role of Faithkeeper. Alan Cohen tells of how “In the Native American tradition, one member of the tribe assumes this function. This person's role is to remain at peace, centered in spiritual vision, no matter what events befall the tribe. Even if everyone else in the tribe slips into pain, fear, or dissention, the Faithkeeper is the one person the tribe can rely on as a lifeline to the Presence. This is our role now. There is a place within all of us that is always connected to our higher being. That is the place to go to now. Your greatest contribution is your clarity, sense of purpose, and vision.”
- That being said, Create a new template for your life using the answers to the right questions, without feeling obligated to follow what the external world is recommending. Reach deep into your wild core of creation and shapeshift, morph your mind, body and spirit into a new divine consciousness using the esoteric source wisdom which you can access when you still your mind chatter and BE in silence of your own inner mystery school.
- Go Forward in Love and Light, Focusing on What Really Matters.
It would be so great if you shared what ‘right’ questions you discern and any ideas you have for “what next?” on the Divine U Facebook page