I wanted to share a tool many thought leaders use to establish and sustain higher consciousness. When you live in higher-conscious vibration you can create your day; the flow, the experiences, the outcomes, as you want them to be. I have heard many influential and highly productive men and women share this as a secret of their success. They begin each day using the power of words to write and focus on how they want to feel in each situation, project and opportunity.
This practice combines looking at your inner self -how you want to feel - and your outer world - as you go about your day. It aligns your conscious and unconscious vibrations so they match and the Universal Energy is triggered to produce your desires. This practice uses the process of intention setting described above.
Creating your preferred day is one of the keys to manifesting all the things you say that you want, using higher-conscious vibration.
- Begin by connecting with your Higher Self and Source Energy (think of and feel something rapturous and freeing ),
- I think the highest frequency new energetic way to do this is to pop into non physical quantum reality creation space and vision how you want to feel generally and how you want your day to be without specifics, just the general tone, essence of the day. Or vision specific activities you have planned for your day. See them unfolding in a genius brilliant way easily and effortlessly with no burdens.
Then, having created your preferred day in the non physical pop or quantum jump into the physical reality where It Is Done.
When you have a focused clear mind, set your intention.
It is most beneficial to write this in a brief sentence or two, since the action of thinking and writing creates new neural pathways to establish and integrate higher vibration beliefs more quickly. As a result, old pathways with limiting beliefs are not used and disappear. Additionally, cell memory is created and enhanced when you concentrate and use your body and mind together.
3. Ask yourself what one thing can I do today that exemplifies divine living?
It could be as simple as breathing in divinity, setting a phone reminder to look for and connecting with the divine in someone or something morning afternoon and evening. Tune into something easy, effortless and enjoyable.
4. Look for signs that verify your intentions are being met. It could be going into a store having asked the universe to help find the perfect item and seeing it as soon as you enter; traffic that clears at the right time; pouring rain that stops just when you need to go outside; helpful people who efficiently take care of your needs - whatever is verifying your intention is being created. Start to notice all of the things that are working, feel great, and you will start activating that higher vibration more and more.
5. It’s a great idea to write a quick summary of these verifying signs during or at the end of the day.
It helps you focus on what you are thinking, feeling and doing: what you want and what is super about your life. If you happen to skip a day, use it as an opportunity to compare how your day flows. You can refer to your notes on days when your belief is wavering or you are feeling challenged to sustain your vibrations. When you find yourself feeling less than great, don’t beat up on yourself, just find the best thought, feeling, or action in that moment, hold the intention that you are working your way up the vibrational ladder, and be gentle with yourself!
Creating your Preferred Day intention examples:
- · I want to express myself effortlessly, have all my conversations clearly understood and result in the best outcomes for everyone involved. ·
- · Today I want to feel life unfold easily and effortlessly. I want to feel everything will work out when I talk to the bank manager.
- · Today I want to attract people who I can best serve for all our greatest and highest good.
- · Today I want to experience and appreciate each moment in its fullness – to stop and be aware of the beauty around me.
- · Today I want to be in the flow and amp up my energy to the highest vibration consciousness.
- · Today I want to believe I can feel renewed and refreshed after going to the mall to shop for Christmas presents.
- · Today I need major help to ‘amp’ up my energies so I can deal respectfully and lovingly with my energy draining neighbours and achieve a win-win solution.
- · Today I want to serve others in ways that feel good for me and for them.
- · Today I want to expand time so I can accomplish what I need to do. .