On my welcome page I identify Connection as a key aspect of living as the Divine You.
When you have a strong sense of connection to yourself,others,and the greater universe you understand at a heart, cellular and quantum level that you are not only One with everything, You are All That IS. You are the divine spark that ignites consciousness by radiating love, light, energy and moreness. You awaken life to the awesome awareness of its boundless abilities.
I'd love to share some tips on how to consciously connect in the next few blog posts. Today, lets focus on Connecting with your Self.
When I wrote my book "From Fear to Eternity: 212 Ways to Let Go of Limiting Beliefs and Shift Your Energy into Higher Consciousness Living"
I had been on my metaphysical path for about 10 years. I'd traveled the world studying shamanism, alchemy, higher consciousness, energy work and the metaphysical realms. I studied with wise people,including a shaman, priestess's, vibrational healers and more. I channeled ascended masters and other higher frequency beings.
I believe when you are on your spiritual path there comes a time when you naturally turn inward to your own Divine Self, your inner wisdom. I began to do this more frequently when writing the book, and that process resulted in my advancing quickly on my spiritual path. I'll reveal how I do this later in the blog.
The basic tips I provided in my book were designed for people who were awakening to the awareness that there was more to life than eating, sleeping, working and playing. I'm including an overview of them here as a starting point. If you have been connecting with yourself on this basic level then scroll down to discover some ways to connect with your Divine Self.
Basic Connecting with Your Inner Self
Connecting with your inner self, begins with the process of checking in, being aware of what’s going on in your body–mind, emotions and intuition. Connect with the cells the bloodstream and the organs. You might also notice some signs of being in higher vibration, such as feeling expanded in your heart area.
Are your body’s signs related to positive thoughts or are they connected to a limited belief? Are you connecting the current situation with a past one and re-experiencing those old emotions? Checking in gives you an opportunity to notice how draining your story is and whether you are in higher or lower vibration energy.
Connecting is quick and easy when you know how. It becomes an automatic process. Here are the steps to practice until it becomes as natural as brushing your teeth.
1. Be Aware
Being aware is one of the most powerful things you can do if you want to live a divine life. When you are aware - you are awakened. When you are awakened you can’t go back to sleep (choose to be unconscious again). Have you ever noticed how the word beware is actually be (a)ware? It’s not really a warning! You might as well choose to go forward along your path, because you really can’t go back. The flame within has been stoked.
When you are aware, you think about choosing actions that are for the greatest and highest good of all involved. When you consciously set that intention your actions will be guided when you check in.
2. Check In Internally
- Take three deep breaths. This allows you to think more clearly and access the bodies natural chemicals which uplift your vibrational frequency.
- Ask yourself, ‘what is happening inside me at this moment.’ You might notice physical changes first. Your heart might be pounding; your throat might be dry. Your pupils may be larger. Mentally you might find it hard to concentrate, your mind might be drawn to one thing. You might feel blissful as if all life is perfect.
- Decide what is the emotion you might be experiencing? If you had the signs above, you might validate that you are involved in a budding romance!
Connecting With Your Divine Self
Being in a relationship with your Divine Self , is a magnificent phenomenom
I would actually suggest you schedule at least a half hour each week to go on a date with the Divine You. Spend some time and get to know your Divine Self.
Here are some helpful hints on how to start.
Get Into a Blissful State.
- Think of something that makes you feel ecstatic or extremely grateful so you are in the highest possible frequency.
- Feel your heart expand,
- Feel the energy zinging thru all your cells.
- Experience the freedom and ability to access all energy and information.
Go Into your Deep Wild Core
- Identify the place deep within where your Divine spark ignites your passion. For me its between the area many people identify as their 2nd and 3rd chakras, but between the spine and midline.
- Energize that core with a lightning bolt of energy, feel it explode like a firework or if you prefer, gently feed the spark, with the tinder of multihued love and light and Allness.
- Observe the Divine You Emerge and embrace her with a welcoming hug.
Expand Your Field
- Feel yourself expand beyond your physicality, go into the cosmic field of timelessness.
- Find a delightful place where you can communicate with your Divine Self, getting to know your authentic being.
- Feel the unique energy of the Divine You.
- What do you really like?
- What is really important to you?
- What nurtures You?
- What next steps would you love to do?
- What message would you like to share with your nearest and dearest? What message do you have for the world?
- Experience just Being with your Divinity with no expectations.
Merge with your Divine Self
- When you feel this encounter is complete, invite the Divine You on your next extended date
- then merge with your Divine Self and live as ONE within.
Live each moment as the Divine You and instantly reconnect with your Divine Self if you loose touch and slip into old programs.
I'd love to hear how you connect with your Divine Self, and have you share your date highlights. Click here to share on the Divine U Facebook page