Many of my friends and colleagues are currently setting up their upcoming year for fabulous outcomes. Some are using their inner guidance to establish new practices. Others are using techniques that have worked fabulously in other times. I’m combining visualizing each of the first 12 days of the year to represent each new month, and living each day as if it were a model for the month. Several of us are also using Mike Dooley’s Love your Life in 30 days, which provides an organized framework for activities most of us have used in the past to create the life we wish to live. Having so many people contributing to the energy helps amp up the creative energy and get into the high vibeing flow.
So are you feeling in the flow? I imagine since you are part of the DivineYou.academy, you know what its like to feel the freedom, ease and grace of non-attachment as you connect to source energy and your highest frequency inner divine Self to attract synchronicities, wonder-full situations and limitless opportunities. You own power is more effortlessly sourced from the expanded realms of divine light. Time seems to expand and you can observe your Self, experiencing a variety of feelings related to life circumstances, and at the same time, you live in a state of eudiamonia; taking joy and feeling ultimate well-being no matter what is occurring around you.
How do you get into the flow?
A quick way is to think back to a time when life has unfolded effortlessly and you are in joy and confident that everything is happening divinely. Remember that feeling – ask your cell memory to recall and flood you with the chemical cocktail that accompanied it. Then go to step 7 which summarizes the aspects that are characteristic to the flow state.
Here's a more detailed description:
- Breathe, release all tension and think of something or place that causes you to feel blissful. Expand that feeling…. Let it grow until it lights up every cell and subatomic particle. Feel it filling the field around you. You feel so light you could float away
- Connect with the divine spark of conscious energy in everything…. All Your relations…. The plants, trees, sky, seas, rocks, animals, humans. The planet, our holy mother earth, the sun, the galaxy, the universes and the Omniverse. Feel the numinous vastness of the Creator of All That IS.
- Come back to the present moment and be an observer of it. Know that in that present moment everything is just fine. You are fine. There is no past no future. Stay conscious and connected.
- Expect the best. Know that everything you do occurs effortlessly. Watch for synchronicities and opportunities. Listen to that still small voice as it guides you to take the next action that feels best and brings happiness or fun. Even in the midst of chaos, there are things that can tickle your funny bone, or make you smile.
- Remember the peace that passes all understanding. Connect with your deep divine core and feel it. Transcend the everyday 3D illusions.
- Let go of expectations and focus on the big picture outcomes. Allow the details to fall into place. Be in the Zone – go to the Zero point where you are a confident master of creation who accesses your genius super-powers. Feel the ecstasy of creating and living in an altered highest conscious reality
- Intensely focus on your passions. What makes your life meaningful? Get involved in something that takes your concentration to the point where you forget your identity. You forget your body for a time. Time disappears. You feel ecstatic. You merge with your creation. It may seem as if you are channelling creative source energy. You clearly know what to do and accomplish it with grace and ease. When you are complete you may wonder who it was that was creating.
- Reflect on what it is that get you into the flow. Sometimes watching an inspiring video will help you connect. I find Jason Silva's "Shots of Awe" often spark my passions. Ask yourself – What can I do to be in the flow state more often? How can I be in the flow during everyday activities. Here’s a hint: Practice mindfulness in addition to the ways I described above. Mindfulness keeps you in the present moment and opens the door to the flow state.
Have a great year my Divine Friend.
Image by Ammet purchased from 123rf